We bring you this gorgeous 2005 Acura TL owned by Bi Nguyen of Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
It was a pleasure shooting this one of a kind stanced TL because of the detail and thought that went into this build.
Nguyen’s original goal was “to have nice looking daily driver,” but after discovering the art of stance, he decided to take it to the next level.
Nguyen first started with coils, wheels, and the A-spec kit Like anyone stancing something.
He was happy for awhile with what was done, but then he caught stance fever once again and wanted to do more, and thus the result before us which includes some body work for that wider fitment.
When asked what his future goals with the car are, Nguyen simply answered “interior and super charger”. Personally, we can’t wait to see what big things he has in mind!
- 2008 Acura TL Type S front end conversion.
- Type S front BB conversion powder coated pearl white.
- D2 coils.
- Aspec lip kit.
- Pulled and flared front fenders and rear quarter panel.
- Megan full cat back exhaust.
- JL Audio 12′ W3.
- Mmats D800 amp.
- Pioneer AVH-P3300 double din.
- Focal mids and highs with alpine 4 channel amp.
- Junction Produce neck pads and fusa/tsuna.
- Tsx mugen spoiler molded to fit .
- Vinyl wrapped roof in black.
- Type-S tail lights.
- LED interior lights and license plate light.
- 2007 headlight in black chrome.
- ATLP roof spoiler.
- Volk GT-F 19×9.5/10.5 with a 0 offset in rose gold, polished lip, and machined barrels.
- 215-35-19 on 9.5 and 235-35-19 10.5
“I would like to give a shout out to Team FortuneMinds and TeamV2lab also to velocity shop for all my parts most important for my wife encouraging me to keep modding!”